We are a nano-brewpub, designed with the idea of creating fresh, exciting and unique beers. Our small batch brewery allows us the flexibility not to be limited by popular fads, current trends or industry pressure in crafting our beers. Our brew masters have been fully empowered so that there are no limits on creativity or style. We only ask that they do Read more...
A rustic brasserie style restaurant showing food the same reverence as our beer and giving old world European comfort dishes and American classics new life. All while crafting old world style ale(s) and lagers using the finest natural ingredients and Sierra mountain spring water from our own artesian lake located 285 feet below our historic icehouse. Serving bottomless beer & Read more...
We are a craft brewery located in Incline Village, Nevada on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe. We produce a wide range of frequently rotating beers with pure Lake Tahoe water, and our goal is to keep your taste buds intrigued with delicious and well-executed flavors. We strive to maintain a beer line-up that weaves together traditional European styles, super-fresh Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush