Silver Valley Pumpkins is part of a greater journey for creating a special and unique experience for the Reno/Sparks community. Come visit our 5-acre pumpkin patch with over 45 varieties of pumpkins, 5-acre corn maze, hay rides, bounce houses, slides, inflatable obstacle courses, huge tire jungle, authentic mining flume, gold panning, and a train on tracks that grows each year! Read more...
We are a family farm located in urban Reno. Our farm was purchased in 1913 by Dominico and Caterina Ferrari. They were hard workers going from sun up til sun down tilling and working their ground. On November 11, 1920 in their small two-bedroom farmhouse, they had their only son, Frank Sr. He followed in his parents’ footsteps farming the Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush