Churchill Vineyards is located on the historic Frey Ranch in Churchill County, Nevada. At 4,000 feet above sea level, this beautiful county is a high desert region providing cool nights and warm days. These drastic temperature differences produce intricate flavors and delicate aromas for flavorful, well balanced wines. Churchill Vineyards is currently the only Nevada winery producing Nevada-grown, produced, and bottled (estate) white wines. Our limited supply of Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush