My family has a cattle ranch based out of Smith, Nevada. We primarily raise cattle on Bureau of Land Management and Forest Service leases where our cattle graze natural grasses and forage. In the winter, they are in the Pinenut Mountain Range, and in the summer, they are in the Sweetwater Mountain Range. Our cattle also graze on pastures and river bottom Read more...
Two Chicks is committed to serving delicious comfort food with friendly, warm service. We will have all your favorite breakfast items with a modern, creative twist as well as GourMelt’s famous grilled cheese sandwiches. We use local free range eggs, fresh-baked bread, fire-roasted coffee and feature local breweries. We are committed to the “buy local” movement and will procure the Read more...
We offer free range, non gmo and soy free eggs, seasonal produce, cut flowers and honey when available. We have other items that the farm provides us like bee pollen, hand crafted small batch soaps made with lard from pigs we grow and harvest and we offer opportunities to learn homestead skills like butchery, fermenting, canning and home dairying. We Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush