Established in 1994, Jamason Farms is a small certified organic farm, producing garlic, garlic scapes, dried garlic and horseradish, in about as middle of Nevada as a place can be (Antelope Valley between Battle Mountain and Austin). All crops are hand-planted, hand-harvested and lovingly tended by Dennis Jamason. Jamason Farms products can be purchased at the Great Basin Community Food Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush