HEALTHY FOR YOUR FAMILY – YOUR HOMETOWN BUTCHER The Jolly family has been serving meats and seafood to Reno for over 80 years. Butcher Boy Meat Market upholds the Jolly’s long-standing tradition of supporting local ranchers and bringing customers the tastiest, healthiest and freshest meats and seafood available. All Butcher Boy meat products are naturally raised with no antibiotics or Read more...
Chef Bill Gilbert’s charming French style bistro in downtown Reno celebrates authentic French cooking as well as modern interpretation of French cuisine. The restaurant serves Niman Ranch beef, lamb, and pork, Liberty duck, and much of the organic produce is sourced locally including wild and exotic mushrooms. The extensive bar and wine list is available early for your pleasure. Outdoor seating Read more...
Fourth generation Nevadian and Fourth generation ‘truck farmer’ Girlfarm came into being because food is the most critical and important community service that I could personally serve. We feed people, our original motto has morphed into we feed our community through interacting with healthy soil, humanely treated livestock, and opportunities to learn new skills and hone old ones. Shop Girlfarm Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush