Winnemucca Farms is a 22,500-acre, regenerative system located in a high desert valley in northern Nevada. At Winnemucca Farms, we diversify to strengthen the health of the farm environment and economy. The various components of our farm all play a role in regenerating the interactive and interdependent ecosystem that produces healthy food, animals, and people. Read more...
Lotspeich Family Farm is a 5th generation farm. We believe that the citizens of Nevada deserve to have access to fresh, nutritious foods that are grown without added pesticides or herbicides. Growing in Northeast Nevada is challenging at the very least. Nonetheless, we work around challenges to bring the best possible products. Our lamb herd was originally from the same Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.