Since 1918, our family has been invested in the farming business and we are the fourth generation that has mastered the art of growing Alfalfa. We grow, inspect, harvest, and hand-pack the chopped alfalfa hay stacks in breathable cardboard boxes to retain its freshness. KEEP YOUR SMALL PETS HAPPY AND HEALTHY WITH FINEST ALFALFA HAY Pets deserve the best nutrition Read more...
Huck Salt Company was started in 1938 by Elmer Huckaby, with just a shovel and a wheelbarrow, Elmer harvested salt. It took him two days to shovel six tons of salt and then took it into town and sold it to IMP Creamery in Fallon. It took one day to unload by hand for $7 per ton. After selling the Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush