An eatery, tap-house and coffee bar that is proud to call Carson City home. Founded by Mark Estee, renowned restaurateur and pioneer of the farm-to-table movement in northern Nevada, and Mark Trujillo, acclaimed coffee roaster and owner of Hub Coffee Roasters. The Union brings two of the region’s most celebrated talents together. FOOD: We use only the finest local ingredients Read more...
Focused on creating seasonally inspired Italian cuisine sourced from local farms and purveyors in Northern Nevada, Lupo delivers delicious dishes using housemade pastas, bread, salumi, and more. From the same team that created The Union, Liberty Food & Wine Exchange, and the Overland Restaurant & Pub—Cucina Lupo is a community gathering place located in the heart of Historic Downtown Carson Read more...
The kernel of an idea that became Piazza was inspired by our travels in Italy and Spain, where we love to join the locals in the evenings to stroll in the piazza, and to stop at the neighborhood bar to relax with a Spritz or a good glass of wine. We returned home with a vision: to create a similar Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush