Maine Street Café is an intimate, locally-owned restaurant on Maine Street in downtown Fallon, Nevada. We opened in December 2007 with a vision to serve fresh, healthy food at reasonable prices. We’re open for breakfast and lunch, Monday through Saturday, offering daily Chalk Board Specials which you can see online each morning by 6 a.m. Our specials are also posted Read more...
At The Courtyard, we are incredibly passionate about the pure pleasure that mouth watering pastries and delicious foods and warm hospitality can bring to your day! We love what we do, and even more… we love sharing it with you! We want your experience to be an enjoyable one and we include in that experience – great food, gracious service, Read more...
Here at the Slanted Porch, we are committed to bringing the “farm to table” way of dining here to Fallon. In addition to our restaurant, we have a small farm growing vegetables almost year around, including a hoop house right next to the restaurant. Those veggies will make their way through our restaurant to bring our customers the freshest and Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush