Welcome to our urban farm in Las Vegas where we offer sustainably-grown produce and free range chicken eggs. We grow year round for the Las Vegas community. Many of our chickens are heritage and rare breeds. We offer online ordering for pick-up at our farm. Visit our website for details. Read more...
The Las Vegas Farm is an “agricultural time capsule” that produces fresh, local honey and eggs as well as fruits and vegetables in the Northwest part of the Las Vegas Valley. Proceeds from the sales of our products benefit our nonprofit organization, Barn Buddies Rescue, whose mission is to provide holistic care and shelter for rescued farm animals. The Farm Read more...
Surprised to see such succulent produce grown in the desert? Thanks to the Gilcrease Family and natural artesian springs, this unique piece of land has been preserved for over 90 years for the community to enjoy. It all began in 1920 with the arrival of Elda and Leonard Gilcrease and their two sons John Theodore and William Orr. Ted was just Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush