Smith Valley Dairy is a family-owned dairy farm located in pristine Smith Valley. The farm was built on the ideas and principles of sustainability. With several innovative water recycling systems, a state-of-the-art manure separating system and energy-efficient lighting with individual operating switches on each corral, Smith Valley Dairy has become an operation that is one-of-a-kind not only in the state of Read more...
Our family has been farming since 1932. Our main crop is alfalfa, but in recent years, our family decided to diversify, and we now have a corn maze and pumpkin patch to share with our community. We also grow produce. Although we are not certified organic, we do not use chemicals in our garden. Read more...
Our farm located at Smith Valley High School in Smith features an orchard of more than 60 fruit trees, blackberries, grapes, greenhouse production and animal husbandry. We sell our produce and meat to help support our program. If you’re looking for a Thanksgiving turkey, put your name on the list early. They sell out fast! Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush