Hennessy Gift Wrap was started in 2019 by a husband-and-wife team, Danny and Kristen Hennessy. Danny and Kristen saw the need for more eco-conscious products in the gift wrap industry and also bring innovation to an industry that has not seen much in many years. Danny and Kristen chose Nevada to start Hennessy Gift Wrap because of family and the Read more...
Ruby Lane Hives was started during the pandemic to promote the bee population in Carson City. We have four hives and have planted 20 fruit trees to feed them. We extract honey for our own use, and use the beeswax to make quality organic lotions and lip balms. Shop Ruby Lane Hives on Shop Made in Nevada! Read more...
Desert Sage Farm began as a desire to create all natural products for the bath, body and home. Our products are created with a few simple ingredients that you will recognize and can trust that they will be safe for you, your family and pets. Located in a high desert valley below Lake Tahoe in the shadow of the magnificent Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush