Tammy Buzzetti is a business owner, wife, mother and volunteer who loves to cook. Living in a ranching community at the base of the majestic Ruby Mountains, where it’s a 10-mile drive to the nearest grocery store, she’s learned to improvise meals with whatever ingredients are on hand. Motivated by family and friends who always ask for recipes, she’s created Read more...
I love the high deserts of Nevada and living in Lamoille, Nevada provides both the rural atmosphere that I desire, and also access to the beautiful Ruby Mountains that loom over my head. This country has long been inspiration for my writing in the form of poetry, but I found a new challenge for myself in writing books and the Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush