From the high desert of Reno, Nevada, Keystone Canyon Press publishes great books that challenge who we are, explore what we think, and impact what we do. We work with local authors and designers to share authentic voices in an engaging way, speaking to the thoughtful adult reader of nonfiction and the enthusiastic young reader just discovering the joy of Read more...
My Thousand Words is a business owned by a family that loves using art and creativity to evoke emotions through the use of books and their pages. They bring books to life through their pages from within by carefully removing pages from a book and roll, twist and shape them into a sculpture. Their sculptures are located throughout Nevada, California Read more...
Artist and Freelance Illustrator Fueled by coffee and metal music, Jill Colbert loves to explore an aesthetic of dark elegance. When creating, she likes to play with the unexplained while attempting to answer the question “Why not?”. Going through high school, pop surrealism and pouring over art history books sparked a huge fire of inspiration. Graduating Savannah College of Art Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush