Hank Schenkel is a fine grower, and one thing his friends, colleagues and customers all agree upon – Hank grows some of the finest potatoes this side of the Rockies. You’ll find his potatoes and other vegetables at fine restaurants in Northern Nevada, and if you’re lucky at a farmers market! Read more...
Lotspeich Family Farm is a 5th generation farm. We believe that the citizens of Nevada deserve to have access to fresh, nutritious foods that are grown without added pesticides or herbicides. Growing in Northeast Nevada is challenging at the very least. Nonetheless, we work around challenges to bring the best possible products. Our lamb herd was originally from the same Read more...
We have a lot to offer here at Bonsai Blue: Plant starts, ready-to-eat produce, and much more. There’s nothing quite like eating right from the garden. You can do the same by growing your own home garden with our plant starts and Planting Seeds. Come with a sprouting idea, leave with the green-thumb necessities to bring your garden to life. Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush