Located in picturesque Crescent Valley, our small farm had its beginning after realizing our small flock of chickens was producing more eggs than we could handle. We started raising chickens in hopes of producing a better quality product for our family than we could find in the grocery store. This venture has expanded into a flock of approximately 30 hen Read more...
Custom Gardens is a farm of many firsts. We are Nevada’s first certified organic farm, one of the first farms to construct hoophouses and use season extension practices, and now we have the distinction of being the “original home of Nevada-Hawaiian Ginger Root”. We also offer a limited CSA for volunteers who would like to work at the farm. Call or email Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush