We are thrilled to introduce our new 100% local growing operation! Veggies, herbs, and annuals are the name of the game here, as these tender plants have higher success rates when they’re bred in the region they’ll be grown in. Since most of these plants have shorter lifespans, dealing with transplant shock or slow acclimation can significantly delay bloom periods Read more...
Our small two acre family farm is tucked away in the high desert and quiet community of Dayton, Nevada. Our goal is to provide our local community with a beautiful variety of farm fresh flowers which are grown using responsible and sustainable practices. Read more...
Holley Family Farms is a multi-generational, sustainable, USDA Organic farm providing customers with fresh, certified organic vegetables, grass-fed and grass-finished beef and lamb raised on certified organic fields, corn, soy, and GMO-free farrow-to-finish pork, and free-range eggs from genuine grass-pastured and organically-fed chickens. Rob Holley and his family are the third and fourth generations to operate the Holley Ranch, and Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.