Rob Garrett was born, raised, schooled, married, careered, and retired in the Reno area. Now his focus is on creating sculptures from found materials native to the area. His found objects are gathered from dumpsters, back yards and especially the high deserts of Norther Nevada. Gathering the materials is only half of his art therapy, the other is to weld Read more...
My Thousand Words is a business owned by a family that loves using art and creativity to evoke emotions through the use of books and their pages. They bring books to life through their pages from within by carefully removing pages from a book and roll, twist and shape them into a sculpture. Their sculptures are located throughout Nevada, California Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush