The Borda Family has kept the Basque tradition of sheep herding alive in Northern Nevada for more than 100 years. Raymond Borda left the old country in 1912 to herd sheep in the Dayton Valley and started his own sheep business and ranch there in 1921. After first working in other professions, Borda Land and Sheep is now run by Read more...
Alpine Farms is located in Gardnerville, Nevada, at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains — literally. We get cold and snow and rain and heat — and lots of sun. We have been farming for more than two decades and are working hard to develop and grow the farm into a complete food source farm using organic practices and catering Read more...
Looking for the highest quality locally produced products? Ranch Boxes bring together the very best products that are produced right here and deliver them to convenient pickup locations in Reno, Carson City, and Gardnerville. No subscription necessary – you order what you want, when you want. Try pasture-raised meats, local honeys and jams, charcuterie items, coffees, and beer, and help Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush