Winnemucca Farms is a 22,500-acre, regenerative system located in a high desert valley in northern Nevada. At Winnemucca Farms, we diversify to strengthen the health of the farm environment and economy. The various components of our farm all play a role in regenerating the interactive and interdependent ecosystem that produces healthy food, animals, and people. Read more...
Welcome to our farm in Fallon, the Oasis of Nevada agriculture. In addition to grains, we have a market garden growing fruit, vegetables and the world’s best cantaloupe. Read more...
John Getto and David Eckert began growing teff more than a decade ago as part of a research experiment to develop high-value, drought-resistant grains. Today, they have become one of the largest teff growers in the United States, and their operation includes harvesting, cleaning and milling the grain for retail sales. They grow ivory and brown teff and sorghum. Whole Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush