We are a family farm in Northern Nevada supplying seasonal crops and our specialty crops of tomatoes, peppers, and cucumbers. We also have a small farm shop called Homemade by the Valencia Ranch where we can and preserve all the produce that doesn’t sell at market. We also craft homemade bath and body products as well! Read more...
We are a five-acre ranch in Gardnerville, on the original homestead of the Lampe family established in the 1860s. In 2010 and 2011, we planted more than 900 raspberry and blackberry plants, with 16 different varieties. Today, we sell our berries at our ranch, at farmers markets and to restaurants and bakers in Northern Nevada. We also provide venues for Read more...
Custom Gardens is a farm of many firsts. We are Nevada’s first certified organic farm, one of the first farms to construct hoophouses and use season extension practices, and now we have the distinction of being the “original home of Nevada-Hawaiian Ginger Root”. We also offer a limited CSA for volunteers who would like to work at the farm. Call or email Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush