Local producer of farm fresh produce proudly serving Fallon and Northern Nevada. We produce a wide variety of vegetables. Enjoy early season produce such as lettuce, kale, turnips, radishes and beets in the spring. Discover the tastiest varieties of tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, squash, watermelon and other warm season veggies when summer arrives. In the fall, pumpkins and winter squash will round out the season. Read more...
Here at the Slanted Porch, we are committed to bringing the “farm to table” way of dining here to Fallon. In addition to our restaurant, we have a small farm growing vegetables almost year around, including a hoop house right next to the restaurant. Those veggies will make their way through our restaurant to bring our customers the freshest and Read more...
Scott Goodpasture of Pioneer Farms has been farming in the Fallon area since he was 18 years old. He got his start by growing alfalfa for a neighbor, but yearned to grow vegetables and other specialty crops. He opened Pioneer Farms in 1992. Over the years he has grown a variety of row crops and has been steadily adding new Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush