I am the owner/manager of aa small women-owned, urban farm in Fernley. I started urban farming in 2020 in my front yard, growing herbs, cantaloupes, watermelons, pumpkins, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, zucchini and a variety of berries. I do not use pesticides when growing my crops. I also make sweet breads, apple turnovers, sourdough bread and jams. In the summertime from Read more...
What do you get when you take two descendants of long-time cattle ranchers – one a fifth-generation Nevadan and one of Scottish descent – and put them out in a pasture? That’s how you get the Corkscrew Land & Cattle Company.Shannon Ceresola is a fifth-generation Nevadan who comes from multiple generations of cattle ranchers since the 1880s. Lowell Patton grew Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.