City Green Gardens is owned and operated by Craig Frezzette along with wife Gail and son Cole. Our farm is USDA Certified Organic. We operate a 15-member CSA and also sell to Reno restaurants that support local organics. We produce a variety of seasonal vegetables and herbs. We are market gardeners with a focus on unique, gourmet products. Our urban setting has Read more...
Diane Green began growing produce in 1974 for family use in Boulder City, Nevada. In 2007, she formed the business ‘Herbs by Diane’ to sell produce at local farmers markets. The business produces more than 40 different culinary herbs, edible flowers and microgreens, as well as seasonal vegetables. Herbs by Diane also produces a line of herbal vinegars, dried herbs, Read more...
Lotspeich Family Farm is a 5th generation farm. We believe that the citizens of Nevada deserve to have access to fresh, nutritious foods that are grown without added pesticides or herbicides. Growing in Northeast Nevada is challenging at the very least. Nonetheless, we work around challenges to bring the best possible products. Our lamb herd was originally from the same Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush