We offer a variety of sustainably-produced heirloom vegetables and herbs, and rare and heritage breeds of poultry, eggs for eating and hatching (chicken-Mosaic, Ayam Cemani, Crested Swedish Flower Hens, Large Fowl Cochin, Black & Blue Copper Marans, & Olive Eggers, duck-Muscovy , turkey-Royal Palm, pheasant-Ringneck, and quail-Coturnix, Button), Boer goat, Dorper lamb, and AGH/Kune Kune pork. Read more...
Chef Bill Gilbert’s charming French style bistro in downtown Reno celebrates authentic French cooking as well as modern interpretation of French cuisine. The restaurant serves Niman Ranch beef, lamb, and pork, Liberty duck, and much of the organic produce is sourced locally including wild and exotic mushrooms. The extensive bar and wine list is available early for your pleasure. Outdoor seating Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush