Western Turf and Hardscapes began in 1978 when the Fahnestock family started their sod farm in Winnemucca, Nevada. Previously, they had established themselves in the restaurant industry, earning numerous industry and civic awards in the southern California region. After Winnemucca, the Fahnestocks moved operations to Dayton, Nevada, in 1983 and then to Palomino Valley in 1986, where the Western Turf Read more...
Dayton Valley Turf is owned and operated by the Yamamoto family who has been farming in Nevada for more than 50 years. We pride ourselves in providing high-quality turf and turf-products for any and all turf and lawn needs. Because of our knowledge gained through experience, we were able to cultivate our signature Emerald Blue Turf, a resilient, drought tolerant blend Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush