We are a small fourth-generation family ranch that raises and sells grass-finished beef and pastured poultry to people who want the best tasting, healthiest meats around for their family. Our animals are humanely treated, with plenty of good Lamoille grass to eat and plenty of room to play while they grow. They come from breeding stock that has been on Read more...
Raised locally at the base of the beautiful Ruby Mountains in eastern Nevada, the beef at Steninger ranch are raised naturally without the use of growth stimulants. Our cattle graze freely in open pastures and are never confined in feedlots or given growth hormones. The cattle are finished on alfalfa and corn to provide additional nutrients and promote tenderness. This Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush