Franz’s Austrian Bakery specializes in the production of high quality cakes and pastries made from the finest ingredients such as European chocolate and fruit purees. The style combines classical Austrian pastry with traditional American favorites. Owner and pastry chef Don Holtzer has learned his craft by his own hands and has also mentored under such notable pastry chefs as Ewald Read more...
Süp is a labor of love coming from the heart and dreams of Christian and Kasey Christensen. Their desire is to work with their staff, creating healthy, fresh soups in downtown Reno. Being a part of such a wonderful community is truly key within their concept. So their tradition of “Soup Sundays” can continue and be enjoyed by everyone. HOW Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush