We have over 100 head of bison on our 320-acre ranch in Eureka. Our bison are free range and graze on high-quality forages. We keep our bison antibiotic and hormone free, which makes our bison meat a healthy and tasty alternative to store-bought meat. All of our meat is USDA inspected and packaged. Read more...
Jeff and Tracy Herrick have been raising bison since 2011. The bison are raised and finished on grass, no grain finishing. USDA regulations do not allow bison to be raised using growth hormones, and testing is conducted at the time of harvest to ensure that this is the case. Orders can be placed by phone, text, email or via the Read more...
We offer breed stock animals and USDA inspected bison meat in select cuts and in bulk. We have raised bison on our Native American owned ranch for more than 13 years, first as a part-time business, and now as a full-time family operation. Our long-term goal is to educate people on where our food comes from and how it is raised, Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.