Our flower farm is a two-acre parcel at the base of the Eastern Sierras in beautiful Gardnerville, Nevada. Established in 2019, we offer the largest variety of fresh flowers in the Carson Valley. We provide subscription floral bouquets, custom floral designs, bunches of flowers, farm tours and classes. There’s a fresh cut flower for everyone. Come find your favorite, today! Read more...
We offer free range, non gmo and soy free eggs, seasonal produce, cut flowers and honey when available. We have other items that the farm provides us like bee pollen, hand crafted small batch soaps made with lard from pigs we grow and harvest and we offer opportunities to learn homestead skills like butchery, fermenting, canning and home dairying. We Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush