Avanzino Farms, managed by Doug Avanzino, is the last generational family-owned farm in Reno city limits. Doug’s grandfather, Jack Avanzino, purchased the property in 1925 and grew greens, onions, potatoes and ran a dairy. Today, Doug grows a variety of vegetables along with hay and cattle, and his farm provides a beautiful farmscape in the midst of urban Reno. Read more...
Our family has been farming since 1932. Our main crop is alfalfa, but in recent years, our family decided to diversify, and we now have a corn maze and pumpkin patch to share with our community. We also grow produce. Although we are not certified organic, we do not use chemicals in our garden. Read more...
Holley Family Farms is a multi-generational, sustainable, USDA Organic farm providing customers with fresh, certified organic vegetables, grass-fed and grass-finished beef and lamb raised on certified organic fields, corn, soy, and GMO-free farrow-to-finish pork, and free-range eggs from genuine grass-pastured and organically-fed chickens. Rob Holley and his family are the third and fourth generations to operate the Holley Ranch, and Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.