As I was riding with our rancher friends, I started seeing all the lost history, or the many ropes or boots just laying around… so I began the journey of my creations! Every day, I am adding new things Many of the items are from old homesteads, ranches, barns, sometimes from our local antique stores. Much of my work is Read more...
Thank you for taking the time to explore our little lanterns! Our lanterns are each made by hand in Sparks, Nevada. We use standard “Mason” jars in three sizes, quart, pint and mugs. The gems are attached with a very strong adhesive that will stand up indoors or out, but hand washing of the jars is always recommended. If we Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.