From the high desert of Reno, Nevada, Keystone Canyon Press publishes great books that challenge who we are, explore what we think, and impact what we do. We work with local authors and designers to share authentic voices in an engaging way, speaking to the thoughtful adult reader of nonfiction and the enthusiastic young reader just discovering the joy of Read more...
I love the high deserts of Nevada and living in Lamoille, Nevada provides both the rural atmosphere that I desire, and also access to the beautiful Ruby Mountains that loom over my head. This country has long been inspiration for my writing in the form of poetry, but I found a new challenge for myself in writing books and the Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.