Blue Lizard Farm is in Lincoln County, Nevada, 150 miles north and 2500 feet higher than Las Vegas. It’s a little cooler in the summer and a lot colder in the winter, and probably couldn’t be any more different than what usually springs to mind when people think of “Vegas”. The county is nearly the size of Vermont, but with Read more...
Lotspeich Family Farm is a 5th generation farm. We believe that the citizens of Nevada deserve to have access to fresh, nutritious foods that are grown without added pesticides or herbicides. Growing in Northeast Nevada is challenging at the very least. Nonetheless, we work around challenges to bring the best possible products. Our lamb herd was originally from the same Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush