Our Story A boy’s t-shirt printed with the words GO JUMP IN THE LAKE is where our story begins. When Derrek Aaron was 12 years old, he vacationed at Lake Tahoe. He peered over the side of the boat through the clear water’s sparkling surface and he was amazed by how deep he could see fish swimming amidst the rocks on the Read more...
About the Photographer Janis Knight has called Northern Nevada home for almost 50 years. During childhood, every summer was filled with trips to the Eastern Sierra Nevada Mountains where she fell in love with the beauty, wildness and open spaces of the Great Basin. While art came naturally, it was her first Nikon SLR in 1982 that really ignited the Read more...
Why “Tamacino“? Tamacino comes from where I have drawn inspiration: Mendocino– where I grew up and began my creative endeavors, Marin– where I fell in love, and Tahoe– where I have planted my roots. Designing and creating have been an integral part of my entire life. So many of my fondest childhood memories involve being immersed in a project, a bucket of beads, Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.