Member Categories: Art / Music, Beer, Wine and Spirits, Other, and Services
Jaime Chapman founded Pineapple Pedicabs with the values of friendship, hospitality, and loving the earth in mind. Jaime lived in Key West, Florida for several years where pedicabs are a part of the everyday life of the city. Jaime has been a long time fan of Reno, visiting once or twice a year. On one of those visits she realized Reno was lacking in a major area, eco-friendly transportation – pedicabs! Jaime saved money for a year, moved to Reno, bought one pedicab (named Keeno) and started Pineapple Pedicabs. Since then Jaime has expanded to a pack of 5 pedicabs and has changed the focus of the business to meet the needs of Reno. Pineapple Pedicabs now specializes in showing and teaching people all about Reno, from fun events happening around town to the art, culture and history of Reno on one of Pineapple Pedicabs many tours. As well as broadening into an advertising company that offers fun, eco-friendly, options for local businesses to advertise.
Pineapple Pedicabs offers several different types of tours of Reno and offers fun, eco-friendly advertising services for other businesses.
Some of the tours we offer are:
* Downtown Reno Pedicab Tour: 45 minute tour exploring Downtown Reno, the Truckee Riverwalk, Wingfield Park & both Reno Arches.
* Pedicab Tour of Art from Burning Man: 1 hour tour that explores Downtown Reno and several art pieces that came directly from Burning Man
* MidTown Mural Pedicab Tour: 45 minute tour, seeing all of the murals and culture in the Heart of Reno
* Brewery District Pedicab Tour: 3 hour tour exploring the Historic Brewery District, murals and 4 different Breweries. The tour is all-inclusive and includes behind the scenes access and tastings at each stop!
* Distillery Pedicab Tour: 3 hour tour learning and tasting your way through 4 different distilleries in the Historic Brewery District.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.