My family has a cattle ranch based out of Smith, Nevada. We primarily raise cattle on Bureau of Land Management and Forest Service leases where our cattle graze natural grasses and forage. In the winter, they are in the Pinenut Mountain Range, and in the summer, they are in the Sweetwater Mountain Range. Our cattle also graze on pastures and river bottom Read more...
We are a 5th generation ranch who prides ourselves in our quality Angus and Wagyu Beef. Calling Clover Valley home since 1947 our cattle are raised on the sweet Clover Valley grass and finished with a free choice ration of Brewers grain and grass. Products include: Wagyu Beef – whole, half, quarter, and individual cuts . Angus Beef- whole, half, Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush