My family has a cattle ranch based out of Smith, Nevada. In the winter, our cattle graze in the Pinenut Mountain Range, and in the summer, they graze on pastures and river bottom along the East Walker River. I have been finishing out some of our calves to sell delicious beef straight to you! We are natural-minded and do not Read more...
We are a 5th generation ranch who prides ourselves in our quality Angus and Wagyu Beef. Calling Clover Valley home since 1947 our cattle are raised on the sweet Clover Valley grass and finished with a free choice ration of Brewers grain and grass. Products include: Wagyu Beef – whole, half, quarter, and individual cuts . Angus Beef- whole, half, Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush