Artist and Freelance Illustrator Fueled by coffee and metal music, Jill Colbert loves to explore an aesthetic of dark elegance. When creating, she likes to play with the unexplained while attempting to answer the question “Why not?”. Going through high school, pop surrealism and pouring over art history books sparked a huge fire of inspiration. Graduating Savannah College of Art Read more...
I, Dixie, make all of my items in my home so I am able to finish my Bachelor degree online. I named my business Dixie’s Unfinished Biz” because I enjoy making things. I love to challenge myself so I am constantly creating new things therefore my Biz is never finished. Some of my key items are aprons, microwavable bowl cozies, scrubbies, Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.