We are a small family farm in Moapa Valley–a scenic 50-minute drive from Las Vegas. We grow greens and other vegetables using a variety of water-smart growing techniques, including aquaponics, hydroponics and vertical farming for microgreens. A few select crops are still grown in soil. Our goal is to provide fresh, local, sustainably produced vegetables year-round, and make it easy Read more...
Lazy P Adventure Farm is a 43-acre, family-owned farm dedicated to educating youth and their families through hands-on activities about the importance of agriculture in their everyday lives. Lazy P features the Fall Farm Festival held every weekend in October consisting of a five-acre corn maze, pumpkin patch, petting zoo, sustainable educational garden, hay ride, haunted attraction, cow train, hay Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.