The kernel of an idea that became Piazza was inspired by our travels in Italy and Spain, where we love to join the locals in the evenings to stroll in the piazza, and to stop at the neighborhood bar to relax with a Spritz or a good glass of wine. We returned home with a vision: to create a similar Read more...
Mountain Music Parlor, Reno’s very first Early American Music School, Folk Instrument Shoppe and Listening Room all geared towards enhancing the cultural vitality of the community while helping to preserve the deep rooted music of American heritage. A trifecta with benefits! Founders/visionaries, Renee and Donald Lauderback, believe that a country devoid of its heritage music comes unglued at its core. Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.