A French-inspired restaurant in the Nevada Museum of Art, chez louie is fun, modern, and affordable, bringing high-class cuisine to a comfortable, friendly, and truly unique setting. Gifted Tastemaker & Owner, Mark Estee and Chef Erika Pinto complement the cultural fabric of the museum by highlighting seasonal ingredients and treating guests, volunteers, donors and members alike as family. The name Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush