Our founder was born and raised in Nevada and all of our wood is locally-sourced. We use reclaimed trees as often as we can to keep our environmental footprint as small as possible. Product Description: Custom furniture, original designs, and furniture restoration; specializing in locally-sourced and reclaimed live edge slabs and river tables. Read more...
Located in Downtown Gardnerville, NV in a historic building that was initially built in 1902 as a meat market and then operated as a hotel, restaurant, and pub that served the local basque sheep herding community in the Carson Valley. In 2015 the building was remodeled and expanded into the old firehouse building that is now the the “Pub”. We Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.