Sew what Designs has been my business since 1984. Everywhere I have lived I have made custom soft home furnishings and clothing. When I moved to Nevada I started sourcing all of my supplies locally to support our community and state. Product Description: Custom pillow covers Masks Bags And tshirts with custom pockets Read more...
I am a lifelong resident of Reno/Sparks and studied art and design at both TMCC and UNR. Now I create my own textile patterns, artwork and photography from my hometown in Reno, Nevada. Products: Art prints, stickers, clothing, bags, and home goods featuring my own patterns, illustrations and photography. Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Full Circle Compost – Bringing the Circle of Life to Your Lawn and Garden
- STATE 36 Blog – A Made in Nevada Brand a Century in the Making
- Flochinni Family Provisions – Making a Gathering of Friends and Family Memorable
- The Chocolate Shoppe by Sweet Images – Sweetening the Silver State
- Aloha Medicinals – From Surf to Sagebrush
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.